In the AUSBILDUNGSHAUS, trainees can live in one of the 66 furnished studios for the duration of their dual or school-based training. Here is an overview of the information on the house and renting:
RENTING A ROOM AT THE AUSBILDUNGSHAUS
- The rental takes place exclusively through the respective training companies.
- The rental period for companies is at least 3 years.
- The operator is Heidelberger Dienste gGmbH (contact for questions and room applications).
PEDAGOGICAL SUPPORT AND LIVING TOGETHER
- Vocational pedagogical specialists support the young adults with questions and challenges through individual discussions.
- The AUSBILDUNGSHAUS lives from and with the individual skills, experience and commitment of each trainee.
- The AUSBILDUNGSHAUS stands for exchange and living together with other trainees in Heidelberg.
EQUIPMENT OF THE STUDIOS:
- approx. 19 square metres
- Bed, wardrobe, desk
- Own kitchenette with dining table,
- Two studios each have a shared bathroom with shower, which can be reached via an internal corridor.
- Furthermore, there is a laundry room with washing machines and dryers on each floor. Free W-LAN is available in the cosy common rooms.